Friday, February 9, 2007

Food Paragraphs:

*When you think of food, what comes to mind?
When I think of food, what comes to my mind is that I feel happy and I can't wait to eat what's infront of me. Then there some days that I feel upset or sad and I'll eat my feelings even though I could get mentally and physically stressed but food helps me when I have those days I also know that it is not healthy neither.

*Which foods create a noticeable physical reaction for you?
Chocolate is considered to be an aphrodisiac because when consumed you feel euphoric and happy just like oysters. Turkey makes you sleepy, just like pasta makes you feel tired. Sodium makes you retain water and raises your blood pressure. Sugar makes you hyper like caffine and it is probable that dark sodas give you stones. It is probable that "Mountain Dew' lowers your sperm count like those 50 cent sodas.

*Which foods seem healthiest to you? If you have infinate time and skill and money, what would your 3-day menu be?
Any foods that aren't chemically altered and and are harvested naturally.
My 3-meal menu would be; breakfast:french fries, toast with butter, bacon, scrambled eggs, and cranberry-raspberry juice. Lunch: Chicken ceaser salad. Snack: Apples with sugar, carrots with ranch dressing, and pineapple and iced tea with antioxidants and has to be caffine free. Dinner: Free range steak well done, baked potatoe with brocolli and macoroni (whole wheat) and cheese and leamonade.

*What should we eat?
We should eat everything whole grain, no additives, and no chemical alternations and well cooked and cleaned.

No comments: